Able Conveyancing is based in Asquith in the Hornsby Shire Council area and provides affordable professional conveyancing services to all areas of Sydney, as well as the ability to assist with property purchases in the whole state of New South Wales.
At Able Conveyancing we understand the importance of your needs and the problems you face during the sale and purchase of your property, whether you are a first home buyer or an investor.
When it comes to providing excellent service, we have a no compromise approach, allowing you the quality of the service you deserve at a reasonable price.
Able Conveyancing is owned and operated by Bhim Dev, conveyancing license number 1394956, authorised by the Licensing Act 1995 to handle and arrange conveyancing transactions in the State of New South Wales. Bhim is:
1. A licensed conveyancer;
2. A Justice of the Peace;
3. A full member of the Australian Institute of
Conveyancers (A.I.C.), NSW Division; and
4. Fully insured, allowing his clients full confidence when employing his professional services.
At Able Conveyancing, we offer the following conveyancing services:
1. Assisting first home buyers with grants and other information etc.;
2. Residential property sale/purchase;
3. Investment & commercial property sale/purchase;
4. Strata, rural and vacant land sale/purchase;
5. Sale and purchase of business; and
6. Preparation of commercial lease.
If you need our professional help or advice in relation to the services mentioned above, please feel free to contact us.
Thank you for visiting the Able Conveyancing website.